She'll Grow Back: Guestpost: Raul Malo - Marshmallow World

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Guestpost: Raul Malo - Marshmallow World

Howdy, all. Today's post is brought to you by my good friend Todd, who's been collaborating with me on internet things before some of you were even born. Todd says:

I'd have to say "Marshmallow World" from the Maverick's Raul Malo is an outstanding bit of business. Raul does an outstanding classic crooner rendition with a bit of pep in it. It's enough to make you bop your head while driving and get immediately in the Christmas Spirit.

Mark here again. I love love love "Marshmallow World." There aren't enough Mondays in the month to do it this December, but next year I'll post a Multiple Monday with eight or so excellent versions of this song. Thanks, Todd!

No comments: