She'll Grow Back: Stagger Lee Saturdays - Billy Glenn and Shelley Taylor

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Stagger Lee Saturdays - Billy Glenn and Shelley Taylor

Well, ladies and gentlemen, Christmas is over. I hope you all had a good one, and that everyone got lots of good swag. Since Christmas is done, and today's Saturday, that means it's time for Stag to return to the blog!

Here's 2009's final version of Stag, and boy is it ridiculous. You'll hear Billy Glenn (official) singing the story of Stag, with interjections and organ by Shelley Taylor (see also).

Did I mention this is silly? I found it via WFMU, of course.

I've got at least one more post before the year's out, so be sure to come back, and become a fan on Facebook if you like.

Billy Glenn and Shelley Taylor - Stagger Lee
mirror 1 -- mirror 2

2 comments:

Cr Swan said...

That is definitely silly. I'm not a fan of the Donald Duck impression in the beginning, but I like songs with a rockin' organ. It doesn't hurt that I like the image of the bad man of the blues losing to a guy who owns two pekingese (also, is the only song which mentions pekingese?) Snapping along on my 3rd playthrough.

Mark H. Besotted said...

H-Hey! Welcome back to the comments section.

http://www.indypaws.com/post/index/21545