She'll Grow Back: Stagger Lee Saturdays - Everyone in the world, volume one

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Stagger Lee Saturdays - Everyone in the world, volume one

Ladies and gentlemen, I know it looks like I haven't been posting anything for a while, but I've been doing some work behind the scenes of the ol' blog here this week. I won't be posting anything new this week, but my disk space is full. I'll be spending some time zipping up all the old files, posting links here, then deleting them so I can add more new stuff. (I've also updated all the old zip files, since most of them ended up deleted.)

So I bring you, Stagger Lee Saturdays, Volume One. This zip file contains Archibald, Bob Dylan, Chris Whitley and Jeff Lang, Cliff Edwards, Dion, Dr. John, Elvis Presley, Frank Hutchison, Ike and Tina Turner (times two), Jerry Lee Lewis, Marseilles Figs, Mike Bloomfield, Neil Diamond, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Pacific Gas and Electric, and Pat Boone. Collect them all, now with one easy click. By this time next week, I hope to have the entire disk cleaned off, lots of zip files posted here, and a new start to posting more songs.




No comments: